Saturday, July 12, 2008

Slat Lake County Sheriff's

I am angry at Sheriff Jim Winder at the way he Fired the Undresheriff Beau Babka. I have the privilege of knowing him, and others who known him, I can tell you that the Utah Democrat Party have been looking for a reason to get rid of him because he endorsed some republicans in 2006. Well it looks like they have done it. I will not stand by and let Winder do this, I will be actively campaigning for who ever runs against him.

4 comments:

- said...

Serious man. This pisses me off too. Beau is a great guy, and I see how involved he is in the community. Whatever reason they've got, it isn't good enough to fire him.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.