Tuesday, August 19, 2008
McCain's V.P is big for GOP
McCain's Vice Presidential pick and Obama's are coming down to the end. I do not believe that for Obama it is a make or brake decision as it could be for Sen. McCain. The best thing Obama could do is pick Sen. Hillary Clinton, it would, I think bring more of the women vote, not as much is you would think, but maybe just enough. When she was still in, there was a poll out that she lost the 35-50 year old women voters which is a big enough number to effect you at the poll, but the older women are revolting against Obama and have a web site up that they are supporting McCain because of what happened in the primary; I think it will attract a lot of women voters that are really mad at the Democrat party for throwing her under the bus for a black guy with very little experience, after all she had to put up with all of Bills affairs which she had to cover up every other day. I think Obama will pick Evan Bayh or Joe Biden, I believe that they will be is 2 final choices. Biden is known to be a real jerk and Bayh has little experience, Obama needs someone who complements him. John McCain if he wants to win will pick Mitt Romney he has most well known name out there and from everything that is buzzing in the political world, he is the number 1 pick among the Conservatives. He will carry Michigan and possibly Massachusetts both of which have a lot of electoral votes. If McCain wants to lose pick Joe Lieberman he is good on some issues, but there will be a Conservative revolt like you haven't seen. I think that the McCain people put it out there that he might pick a pro choice candidate so that when he picks Romney the evangelical Conservative will have a sigh of relief when he picks Mitt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment